The reason everyone is saying "tricky" is because they have noted that when you film in widescreen and then post it on YouTube you look EXTRA skinny...right? I totally get it.
Woo woo, I was waiting to hear some news like that. You really do look amazing. I was coveting your figure - hope you will forgive me. We love Clark too and can't wait to have him back close to us (I guess the rest of you can come too) BTW there are lots of houses for lease in our neighborhood, but I couldn't vouch for the neighbors - I don't mean me.
I love it "goodbye camera" so cute. Happy Birthday Clarky! We love you so much. And new baby you can share my birthday of you want, I don't mind :) And yes..skinny hot jan :)
Happy Birthday for two accounts, Clark and baby #3 :) LIke everyone has said, you look great....but then you have to go and get pregnant again...lol jk. It's all worth it eh? I am so there. But you've never had a hard time getting back in your skinny body! But that's super exciting for your family!
13 comments:
tricky. I don't usually watch videos on other people's blogs. glad I watched this one.
Happy Birthday Clark!
Sneaky, sneaky. Sounds like a fun birthday present for the whole family! Happy Birthday, Clark... I can't believe it's been 3 years!
Congrats! Happy Birthday big brother. I love the mask. Jan you look so skinny. Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations!!!
The reason everyone is saying "tricky" is because they have noted that when you film in widescreen and then post it on YouTube you look EXTRA skinny...right? I totally get it.
And Clark is so stinkin cute.
Congrats!
When I saw the title of the movie I thought, "I can't believe it's been three years!" and then I saw your comment and had to add, "Either."
Woo woo, I was waiting to hear some news like that. You really do look amazing. I was coveting your figure - hope you will forgive me. We love Clark too and can't wait to have him back close to us (I guess the rest of you can come too) BTW there are lots of houses for lease in our neighborhood, but I couldn't vouch for the neighbors - I don't mean me.
Congrats to Clark on his big birthday! Wow, time really does fly.
Congrats to you Jan for you awesome bod! :) Sounds like everyone noticed. :)
Congrats to your family for the soon to be addition.
I love it "goodbye camera" so cute. Happy Birthday Clarky! We love you so much. And new baby you can share my birthday of you want, I don't mind :)
And yes..skinny hot jan :)
Ugh... I look more pregnant than you do. I think I'll go cry in the corner.... Congrats though, on all accounts! Where's my ice cream?!?
Happy Birthday for two accounts, Clark and baby #3 :)
LIke everyone has said, you look great....but then you have to go and get pregnant again...lol jk. It's all worth it eh? I am so there. But you've never had a hard time getting back in your skinny body!
But that's super exciting for your family!
I called it Jan!! (I knew what the extra present would be!) Congrats again and again. What great news.
Clarky is way too cute. I love when he said, "Bye camera!"
Congrats!
Congratulations Jan! I really was thinking the whole time, "Look how great she looks!" Good luck with the pregnancy! I'm glad you're coming back soon!
Post a Comment