Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a Girl!


Yep. So bring on the names.

20 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

Congratulations! I am so sorry about earlier. I can't even find my phone to call you. I have been throwing up all day. I have just felt off the last few days.

Thaddeus said...

Marysa. Hear me out on this one:

Who is the most famous Clark? Besides Superman. That's right, William Clark, who expeditioned with Meriwether Lewis. Just so happens that a woman named Eva Emery Dye wrote a pseudobiographical novel about them called The Conquest: The True Story of Lewis and Clark.

Who is the most famous Eva? Eva Perón, whose biographers included none other than Marysa Navarro and Nicholas Fraser. They co-wrote Evita: The Real Life of Eva Perón.

If we continue this pattern, we have to find a famous Marysa. Which...has stretched my Wikipedia skills to the limit.

Lyssa Beth said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!! I cna't wait to see her in August :)

Jessica F. said...

Where have I been?!? I had no idea you were prego. Congrats! You make cute girls!

Robyn said...

I didn't know that you were even far enough to know what you are having...I win sister-in-law of the year! My vote for name is Lyla. I wanted Sophia to be Lyla, but then realized she was a Sophia.

Ann-Marie said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! It sounds like I wasn't the only one in the dark on this one!!! I am so happy for you. When is she expected to arrive?

fREnCh TrOSt said...

What?! Your preggers, you look skinnier than ever! I hope you're not planning on stealing a baby... like ours... we just found out yesterday that we are girl too!

Heather E. said...

I'm so happy! Name her Violet. You think I'm kidding. I'm not. Do It.

hosander said...

I vote for Thad's idea. he's done his research.

I guess we can tell who of your friends watch videos and who do not.

Mariley Johnson said...

Jan! Congratulations! Had no idea!
Sorry. You're all on your own for the names.

Lindsey said...

HOOOOORAAAAY! How fun for you guys!!

Zach and Codi said...

Hooray!! So excited for you guys!! I think you should name her after your favorite sister missionary companion.... *hint, hint*
Emily will be so honored.

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are good at having babies! Here are the names I like:

1)Miranda (i think it's sweet, almost like a tangerine...)

2)Emerson or Emmie

3)Lydia (from Work & The Glory)

4)Samantha (I like that is girlie, but could be boyish too.. Sam)

5)Ruby

That's all!

Nicole said...

If our baby is a girl, she will be Lyla, but if it is a boy, then you can have that name. I think it's perfect. I also like simple names like Annie or Elizabeth - things like that

Lindsey Whiting said...

Congratulations!! We'll be seeing you in a couple weeks, so we'll do some catching up then. I keep looking at your blog, but it's a first that I'm not holding a kid in my hand so I can type. I hope you are feeling well, and getting some type of rest during the day.

stephanie itri said...

Thad deserves something for all that! But if you go with Codi's idea you might cause a fight! Good luck! love ya

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Kathryn Kathryn Kathryn, of course!

Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Seantae Jackson said...

Congratulations! Victoria, I really wanted to name my little brother that!

LeChem Fam said...

Congratulations...it must be there year for girls!! I wish I had so name ideas for you but it was hard enough for us to come up with one! Hope you are feeling good.

Jen said...

Cause a fight? What is Stephanie THINKING???? Why would AnYoNe be opposed to the name Jenni? Oh, wait, we weren't companions. Go with Hepsiba.