Monday, February 15, 2010

Did I hear that right?

So, I'm in the operating room listening to a worker complain about being charged for an extra seat by an airline for being extremely overweight. After letting every obscenity spew out of his mouth like raw sewage about how wrong it is; especially since he didn't take up the whole two seats, the very next thing out of his mouth, no kidding, is "I should have stopped for some Shipley's donuts this morning."  Oh, the irony. 

5 comments:

Benjamin said...

Speaking of "too fat to fly," have you seen the whole Southwest Airlines / Kevin Smith debacle? It has been all over the Twitterverse since the beginning of the weekend.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/02/15/southwest-airlines-likely-wont-accept-kevin-smiths-challenge-to-prove-hes-not-2-fat-2-fly/

Anonymous said...

I really find nothing wrong with his selection of donut consumption.

Diana said...

After reading this post, and the link that Ben posted I have come up with a new business idea.
Ben(s) - you should join with me in creating a 'big' airplane line. Whose with me?

Ben said...

I think you are a genius. Let's do it.

Ben said...

Oh and Bill are Shipley's donuts really that good? I've yet to sample one.