Consider this an open invitation to come and visit us. We just need one-two days notice.
(The YouTube one wasn't loading for me, so I uploaded it again through blogger. It works if you click on the YouTube icon in the corner of the frame, though).
I'm not sure if this is not loading for everyone, or just me. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry. I'll see what I can do (which is just hope that it will eventually work).
Anna and I REALLY liked this video. My favorite part was probably the Francisco family hose. Anna's was all the "Carkie" and "AAVA" screen time. keep it up.
It worked fine for me. Love the scoot - I can't believe it, I think Eva and Bradley must be made for each other. What a cozy place to live. I love seeing all your stuff again, made me miss you. Oh, and I love the color coded hangers!
That's so cute.... where are you these days? I would trade a little closet for no stairs and a garbage right there any day (we just moved from apartments to a house too). Both the kids are getting so big, and it was fun to hear Clark talk. You look great!
5 comments:
I'm not sure if this is not loading for everyone, or just me. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry. I'll see what I can do (which is just hope that it will eventually work).
Anna and I REALLY liked this video. My favorite part was probably the Francisco family hose. Anna's was all the "Carkie" and "AAVA" screen time. keep it up.
It worked fine for me. Love the scoot - I can't believe it, I think Eva and Bradley must be made for each other. What a cozy place to live. I love seeing all your stuff again, made me miss you. Oh, and I love the color coded hangers!
So perfect! I'm so happy you guys are happy, so that makes everyone happy!! :0)))))
That's so cute.... where are you these days? I would trade a little closet for no stairs and a garbage right there any day (we just moved from apartments to a house too). Both the kids are getting so big, and it was fun to hear Clark talk. You look great!
Post a Comment