5:00 Goes #1 in the potty when his dad gets home.
6:00 Goes #1 again after dinner (which consisted of two string cheeses, cut into chunks. He should never go into any sort of catering business, his talents do not lie in meal planning).
Stays dry in his big boy undies while we go to the store (nail biting-teeth chattering nervousness by his mom).
Does so great that he gets to watch "a-show" again. After his bath, he goes #1 in his Pull-Ups. He knows how to work this system.
Today's stats:
2 accidents (both in Pull-Ups so I don't really care. I should. But I don't.)
6 or so SUCCESSES!!!
no loads of laundry
no dirty undies!
I know it really can't be this nice from the get-go, but I am definitely grateful for this day after yesterday. I'll continue posting throughout this week (mostly because I wish I could have found a blow-by-blow of how it goes before I started this endeavor) but probably just once a day, unless it gets. . . interesting again.
2 comments:
Hi Lady! So I've been away from my computer. Maybe you started with..."I don't want to hear what you did.." BUT here is what worked for Ty. I took him to Toys R Us. Left empty handed but he had a TON of his wish list. I made a potty chart. After 8 "went to the potty" stickers were added there was a picture of a present. So when he got his 8 stickers back to toys r us we went & he picked something. Then 16 square later we went again, and then he was trained. I think it helped they were Thomas the Train stickers, but it worked like a charm. Good luck! Hope he fully converts to potty life soon!
I've been out of town so I didn't know you'd started on the potty training journy. Sounds like, although not always perfect, it's going well. I wish you the BEST of luck (mostly because I haven't dared to start).
Post a Comment