Monday, October 08, 2007

Park City, Shmark City


My family spent the weekend in Park City, watching conference, eating delicious things, playing around.

I'm a little jealous.

So I made scones to feel like I'm still part of the Gillespie family.

Thanks to Ann-Marie and Geoff for the use of their home, mixing bowl, pan and tongs. And thanks for eating them.

5 comments:

Aunt Soup said...

You look fabulous as do your scones. We sure missed you guys!

Dani said...

Oooo, I'm loving your hair!

Heather E. said...

Are Those SCONES? I made bread pudding, but it was nothing like yours. And for the record, we haven't had any homemade pie this year and I'm sad about that.

Ben said...

Jan you are way too hot.

Bus Gillespie said...

It was a fun relaxing time, the only thing that would have made it better was if you guys were with us.