Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clark-O-Rama

Some highlights from the week:

Per Robyn's request, here is what Clark looks like when he wakes up from his nap because he sits himself up.



Sunday morning, Ben let me sleep in while he took Clark. I woke up to find them enjoying an atypically cool morning on the balcony. It inspired me to want to find a table and chairs to put out there for mornings such as that.



Then Clark played in his walker on the balcony. He likes our plants. Anyone know if this kind is poisonous??



This is Clark, naked, crawling around on the kitchen floor next to the garbage can. But don't worry, there is a good reason. We just let him have naked time that night, and he was going after his toy for that night (the cap for one of his bottles) and it kept rolling away from him. But the point is, HE CAN SCOOT!!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys better watch out now! He is going to be moving around fast once he figures it out. That's when you get your exercise!

Tiffany said...

Way to go Clark! As hard as it is to babyproof a house once they're on the move, it's so fun to see them growing and mastering new skills!

Unknown said...

he looks like a little froggy...How cute!!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, thank you. I look forward to the day when Lincoln has a big smile on his face at me when he wakes up...vs. the crying. I like the naked scooting video.

Jen said...

Kev and I watched the video together and LOVED it!!!!! Clark is sooo super cute and talented. Jessica sent me the link to change my blog page and you are cool enough to share it with too =). matiekay.blogspot.com Have fun, can't wait to see what you choose =). Love you!!!!!springer

Thaddeus said...

He's gonna love that video when you show it to his new girlfriend at the age of 17. Or maybe his girlfriend will find it on YouTube first.

Jessica F. said...

I have been reading for months and decided to comment.
Your son is adorable...He has son much personality. I won't expect anything else.
How is life? Edward? Bella? Are you ready for the Host?