Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Hebrew Scholar

So Clark has been saying three new words lately:

Bob. That's got to be his name for me. He calls me all the time.

Baba. That means everything other than Bob.

and

Abba. Which, as we all know, is Hebrew for "father" or "Dad". So that means Ben.

He speaks in complete sentences all of the time now. "Bob baba baba abba" Which translates as, "Mom, when is Dad coming home?"

We're obviously very proud.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! he's so smart!!! I love it when babies babble!! Olivia only says; "dada" which is making me crazy!! i want her to say "mama" or "bob" at least...

Jessica F. said...

I knew you two could produce a smart kid! How is his Russian?

Jenni S said...

You're so funny. I know I can always go to your blog and laugh. What a cute little talker boy. At least you'll know what to tell people he's saying when they look at you and say "what did he say?" My reply was usually, "I wish I knew!" haha.

Heather E. said...

Mazel Tav

JethRobyn said...

Baby genius, that is all I have to say!

Nicole Hunter said...

That's awesome! Maybe we should have you translate for us what Miley is saying! :) Clark is such a cutie!!

JethRobyn said...

I just tagged you, check out my blog for the info.

JEM said...

Maybe it's not Hebrew, maybe he's just a fan of '70s Swedish pop.

janel said...

Perhaps it's not too late to change his middle name to Tevye??? Such a smart boy.