Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been tagged. . .

Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1) I love to travel. But I don't like to move. Not even a little bit.

2) I am the mother of the cutest Clark on the planet.

3) Starting in January I hope to be going to graduate school very part time. I also hope to do research in Russia as part of my grad work. We'll see.

4) The lousiest job I've ever had was working for Mark. He was a handyman-painter-mover-landscaper-schemer. I left because of that last one.

5) I don't have a problem with watching edited movies (I just watched "Little Miss Sunshine" yesterday and i loved it. If you want to talk to me about it, call me).

6) I consider myself one of the most blessed people on this earth. Not of my own doing, but boy, am I grateful.

Tag: Mrs. Elison, Ann-Marie, Nartker, McPlad, Benjamin, my friend, Pig.

2 comments:

Aunt Soup said...

Jan you may be blessed but you are also a blessing.
Also please tell your husband that he has been tagged by me.

JethRobyn said...

I'm so glad you did your assignment, the other three I tagged are not doing it..Thad I'm looking at you.