
I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up this blog. Especially to the family in Utah who are missing out on seeing how cute my kids are (and it is ENTIRELY my fault).
I would like to say that I will do better, but I probably won't. The computer has a tendency to suck the very soul out of me.
But here are some pictures from the last two months.

Grandma and Grandpa Gillespie came for a visit and we went to the rodeo grounds for a day.



Eva is just getting really super cute.

9 comments:
i can't wait to come...
i am soooooo excited.
Me TOoo!!!!
Your kids are SUPER cute and I love your blog heading!
I have seen a lot a rodeo picture, but I love the picture of the "tired grandma" bench! Too funny!!
That picture of Ben and Eva is so freakin darling. You're right. She is super cute.
That is one cute baby and one great bench for grandmas (with a cute grandma by it).
Cute is an understatement. I mean honestly, who we tryin to kid? And don't worry. I know about the computer-sucking-the-life-outta-ya business. My own neglected blog is the evidence!
Oh Jan your kids are really cute i wish we could see them more but alas.
Eva's little smile is incredibly contageous. She is beautiful!
Wow! Eva is so big and she is so stinkn' cute!
Post a Comment