- moved to Rexburg (August 1999)
- moved home (May 2000)
- moved to Aspen Grove (June 2000)
- moved to Rexburg (August 2000)
- moved home (December 2000)
- moved to Taiwan (May 2001)
- moved home (July 2001)
- moved to Voronezh (July 2001)
- moved home (December 2001)
- moved to the MTC (April 2002)
- moved to Boise (May 2002)
- moved to Omsk (June 2002)
- moved to Ulan Ude (Sept/Oct 2002)
- moved to Irkutsk (Sept. 2003)
- moved home (December 2003)
- moved to Logan (January 2004)
- moved home (May 2004)
- moved to Logan *got married* (August 2004)
- moved to the Boman's house (August 2005)
- moved to the Boman's basement (February 2007)
- moved to San Antonio (July 2007)
I have a feeling that the white picket fence of our collective American Dream is going to be harder for me to adjust to than I previously thought.
6 comments:
you are pretty much a vagrant.
"Think of the Children!"
I have made some of those exact same moves...not as many though!!!
You are quite the transcient.
Can't believe you're so excited to move away from us, but I won't take it personally.
That does sound exciting! Even though I love L town, being close to the Gulf and Mexico sounds REALLY appealing to me right now. It is FRIGID up here...Oh how I wish for t-shirt weather...
Hi, My name is Jerri. I was trying to reach my sister's blog, but got to yours. Just wanted to say that your blog and family are adorable. I can't believe that you have moved around so much. It really is amazing.
If you ever want to view my blog, it is jerrirocksthe.blogspot.com My 6 year old made this up. Yep, I'm a rockin momma.
Post a Comment