Tuesday, March 24, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things. . .

. . . about last week.

1) Clark kept calling Toni "Tone" (which is what I call her too).

2) Matching dresses made of tablecloths.

3) cookies and pie. Oh my, our blueberry pie was perfect.
(a St. Patrick Day turtle flag)

4) Eating out just because we wanted too. (Pretty much the only thing we used the kitchen for was cookies and pie. Who has time to cook when your sister is in town?)

5) Clark's newly learned trick of climbing into his carseat on his own. hooray!

6) Lazy mornings and big breakfasts.

7) Days when everyone napped at the same time.

8) Little Miss Sunshine. Lost in Translation.

9) The drawn out process of making felt booties to match their new dresses. Realizing that they are pretty much disposable shoes.

10) The total easiness and joy of having a sister living near me. Instant best friend.

Thanks so much for coming, Tone and Annabear. We had such a great time.
(for more pictures, look here).

9 comments:

Zefroid said...

looks like you guys had a great time and i can wait for you guys to come out.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Don't you just love sisters! Those dresses are ADORABLE! I wanna see more pictures!

hosander said...

yay! those are my favorite things too! We should try making the entire bootie out of suede, I have some in blue. I think that would be a bit sturdier

Jessica F. said...

Did you make those dresses? I want one! I need the pattern! SOOO cute!

Beetle said...

You guys will be here SO SOON!!! I can't wait!

lisa said...

I'll admit matching dresses are irresistable! Love them-you are so talented!

Sarah Johnson said...

mmmmm. that pie looked GOOOOD. i miss your baking. i wish i lived nearby too so that we could bust open the nutmeg and other ethnic and not-so-ethnic spices, and create culinary sensations. maybe next time!

BTW, those dresses are way cute! i always knew you had it in ya ;)

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

I love sisters in town! My sisters are coming in May and June and I'm already counting down the days!

JoEllen said...

The tablecloth dresses are super cute!!