what a cute nephew I have...
Clark is growing up so fast. He looks completely different. I love cute chubby babies.
I'm so thankful for You Tube and blogs. Thanks for sharing your beautiful son.
Hey Jan -If it's nice next week let's take Clark to the First Dam (or even out in the yard) and I can practice with my new camera lens. I really need to practice on a cute baby.
Its a date, Dani! Hope your frosty was delicious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a cute nephew I have...
Clark is growing up so fast. He looks completely different. I love cute chubby babies.
I'm so thankful for You Tube and blogs. Thanks for sharing your beautiful son.
Hey Jan -
If it's nice next week let's take Clark to the First Dam (or even out in the yard) and I can practice with my new camera lens. I really need to practice on a cute baby.
Its a date, Dani! Hope your frosty was delicious.
Post a Comment