He has gotten so big and does not even look like the baby we saw a while ago. Yeah mommy's milk. I love how you guys zoomed in on his rolls. He is going to hate you guys when he gets older.
So I just watched the video of Clark with Xander(one who is not extremely patient) and he was enthralled with watching Clark. I'm not sure what the reason was but I have narrowed it down to two options. Option one: the sight of another baby astounded him, or.... Option two: he was sizing up the "competition".
Hey look I can finally comment! This video also plays favorites with expecting Aunties, who will probably have more of this on her site too!! He is soooooooo cute Jan, I can't wait to play again! Love you guys
5 comments:
He has gotten so big and does not even look like the baby we saw a while ago. Yeah mommy's milk. I love how you guys zoomed in on his rolls. He is going to hate you guys when he gets older.
Hey Jan, this is off topic, but how does Ben make that delicious baked chicken we had at your house on Easter? (Very detailed please)
So I just watched the video of Clark with Xander(one who is not extremely patient) and he was enthralled with watching Clark. I'm not sure what the reason was but I have narrowed it down to two options. Option one: the sight of another baby astounded him, or.... Option two: he was sizing up the "competition".
Hey look I can finally comment! This video also plays favorites with expecting Aunties, who will probably have more of this on her site too!! He is soooooooo cute Jan, I can't wait to play again! Love you guys
I love Clark!
Post a Comment