Friday, January 26, 2007

Thursday, Thursday


Hello all of my fans! Thursday has come and gone and yet, no Clark. Sad as it may seem, life continues to move on. This whole baby-not-coming thing is really throwing a monkey wrench into my plans, but what am I supposed to do? Oh well, life doesn't go as planned. I am sure that we will be estatic when he finally does make his on-stage appearance, but until then I will just keep waiting and wishing. . .

PS for your viewing enjoyment, another photo of me, at a random spot on campus.

2 comments:

Jancisco said...

Thanks for the photo. Your sideburns are looking very even.

I figure when we move a bunch of our stuff into the basement on Saturday, it will get him moving. . . hopefully.

The elliptical didn't do it last night. I have a feeling Clark is on his own schedule. A schedule that I am going to have to adjust to quickly.

Beetle said...

Your face is so fatherly looking. . .