Monday, January 22, 2007

The Baby Shower

On Saturday,
Dani Vest and Asuka Cuff threw us (Clark and I) a fantastic baby shower.
Here are some of the highlights:
(Dani and Asuka)
(The last wave of well-wishers)

Delicious Pumpkin Rolls! They also served a variety of soups in breadbowls, chocolate cake with Heath bar on top, fruits and veggies and a miraculous beverage made mostly of ICE CREAM.

We got some great gifts--people were super thoughtful.
Jaz Michaelson gave Clark these Onesies. . . I like the blue one best. I think he'll be wearing it often.

Finally! Clark has some toys!! I was hesitant to buy any because I don't know what babies like to look at--luckily, Emily Beers had her 9 month old, Lizzie, pick out a good toy. I am completely confident that it will be a winner.

1 comment:

Beetle said...

Those are great pictures, and even better pumpkin rolls! Mom said if she isn't here on Saturday (meaning she'd be with you guys) I have to take care of some baby shower down here. How am I supposed to see Clark on his birthday?!