Probably the most interesting and entertaining thing about my life at this stage is my dreams. If I'm not making out with a stranger, something is going on with Clark.
I had a dream last night that Clark was born, but he was still on the inside of me, so I had to feed him (cause he wasn't wired to me anymore) but it was through this slit in my knee--kind of like the opposite of nursing. So we tried to get him to eat this packaged food that had a string in it--(so that we could see what an appropriate serving size was, and because the string was stiff so we could thread it through the opening in my knee). The string had a colorband signifying when it was enough for one meal. We could see his little tongue (and I'm talking little) come out of my knee and get the food. Ben and I were just giddy that our smart little baby was figuring out how to eat so well, so quickly. We thought he was probably the smartest baby in the world.
Do you think its time yet, or what?
2 comments:
And I thought I had weird pregnancy dreams... Once I dreamed Abigail fell out of my belly into my hands. It was like my belly was made of some sort of self-healing gelatin and she just slipped through. But I was only 5 months at the time and I started hyperventilating and panting "She's not far enough along! She can't survive yet! She's not far enough along!"
Your dream made me laugh. I thought it was funny.
Post a Comment