Jan...you look great! You are definately someone who should have lots of babies because you look so dang cute pregnant! I can't wait to hear the news. How are you feeling?
Jan that is adorable...add as much elongation to that word as necessary. aaaaahhhh-doooooorrraaaable. Something like taht. Good luck on Thursday. Maybe you should never have your baby though, because I think you're ultra cute pregnant.
5 comments:
Jan...you look great! You are definately someone who should have lots of babies because you look so dang cute pregnant! I can't wait to hear the news. How are you feeling?
Up until this week I've felt fantastic. Now I feel like there is a bowling ball between my legs and gravity is not as merciful as before.
I hope Ben's blog is our reality. . . Thursday night. . .
Jan that is adorable...add as much elongation to that word as necessary. aaaaahhhh-doooooorrraaaable. Something like taht. Good luck on Thursday. Maybe you should never have your baby though, because I think you're ultra cute pregnant.
Jan, you are such a beautiful pregnant woman.
You are such a babe!
Post a Comment