Please forgive my long absence. We've been having a great time here.
Well, me and the kids are. Ben's been studying like a maniac.
Probably don't expect anything else from me until we get to Harlingen, though. Unless I have some kind of blogging epiphany. (Oh, and we are officially moving to Harlingen in Mid-June.)
I enjoyed every second. Hard to believe that it's only the first of June and you've already had that much fun this summer. So is this Harlingen far away? I'm assuming it's in San Antonio. To a house? Like you bought a house? Whoa.
Harlingen is on the border, about three hours away from San Antonio. Ben is going to do his rotations there for third year. No house. We don't even have an apartment yet there. :)
9 comments:
I enjoyed every second. Hard to believe that it's only the first of June and you've already had that much fun this summer. So is this Harlingen far away? I'm assuming it's in San Antonio. To a house? Like you bought a house? Whoa.
That's great. I love the song too.
I hope our first 3 weeks of summer turn out to be as great as yours.
Harlingen is on the border, about three hours away from San Antonio. Ben is going to do his rotations there for third year. No house. We don't even have an apartment yet there. :)
Man, I can't believe you're willing to leave!
we miss you too!
I'm so glad you're coming back! (even if it is 3 hours away!)
Good luck with the move. I am starting to realize I am not a big fan of moving although it is fun to get organized in a new place!
"Studying like a maniac" sounds like our house too. Good luck to Ben and good luck with the move.
Post a Comment