Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happier Times


So I'm ready to get the car window out of the screen. I wasn't being hypocritically optimistic in my last post. Ben and I were both totally relieved and grateful that it wasn't worse (especially since insurance pays for the repairs-- Progressive is seriously JUST like the commercials. Awesome!).

What made me mad was the next day when I got a speeding ticket.

So here is a picture of our happy little family at a downtown restaurant. Clark is doing what he does best--putting things in other things.

K, this should be long enough to not see our broken window when I pull up the screen.

8 comments:

the Danosaur said...

This is a gorgeous picture of you!

Beetle said...

You all really do look very happy.

Thaddeus said...

Clark looks so much older!

Jessica F. said...

Sorry about your car!!!! Thieves are so messy these days! I always get nervous about ours, living so close to DC.
You have a adorable family, I can't wait to see how #2 looks!

hosander said...

cutie cute cute.

Why haven't I talked to you recently?

JethRobyn said...

I love your hair, it's absolutely gorgeous. i keep getting the urge to chop all mine off so I don't have to deal with it. Then I see pictures of your gorgeous long hair, and it makes me think, ok, long hair is good.
Seriously cute family.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

That's too bad about your about your car. I wish we could get together but Kevin actually works every day, every night and every saturday. He only has sunday's off. I hardly get to see him myself, it's a bummer but he is such a hard worker.

Unknown said...

you are so funny! I got a speeding ticket once but the police guy wrote the wrong court date on it and they just cleared it up, because it was their mistake & I showed up for court. So, check for things like that.

Jazmin

P.S
Your family is really cute!