Pictures from within the El Dorado compound leer out at me while I'm in the checkout line at H.E.B. And I can't help but suddenly feel extremely self conscious. . .
I have my long hair in a braid and I forgot to put makeup on this morning.
Help me, my hairstyling friends! How do you do long hair in a braid and not look like a 5th wife???
Well it would be best if you didn't have a big poof on top. Although I hear it symbolizes how spiritual you are. Aslo you could try doing the braid a little bit side-ponytail-fashion. I bet those FLDS women don't know anything about 80's fashion
First things first... let's all take a lesson from the woman in center front with the powder blue top: EYEBROWS.... THERE SHOULD BE TWO. Secondly, if you really don't want to change anything in your morning routine you could always just go and buy yourself a nice Crystal Gayle concert tee.
how do they get all that volume? i have access to all manner of hair products and I still can't get volume like that. i'd go polygamist if they could guarantee my limp straight hair would successfully bouffant.
You can have your hair in a braid & wear the latest wood hoop earrings! The fifth wife dosn't get them because they are all our of money supporting the 40 children they just had!
12 comments:
Well it would be best if you didn't have a big poof on top. Although I hear it symbolizes how spiritual you are. Aslo you could try doing the braid a little bit side-ponytail-fashion. I bet those FLDS women don't know anything about 80's fashion
Just pluck the unibrow, put away the denim dress, and you'll be fine.
First things first... let's all take a lesson from the woman in center front with the powder blue top:
EYEBROWS.... THERE SHOULD BE TWO.
Secondly, if you really don't want to change anything in your morning routine you could always just go and buy yourself a nice Crystal Gayle concert tee.
It's simple. Add fluffy bangs and you'll look like wife #1 again.
how do they get all that volume? i have access to all manner of hair products and I still can't get volume like that. i'd go polygamist if they could guarantee my limp straight hair would successfully bouffant.
i read somewhere (while looking for this picture) that they use sugar water.
Try that. Unless you have a lot of bees around you.
That dude with the unibrow looks like she's mad.
accesorize!
You can have your hair in a braid & wear the latest wood hoop earrings! The fifth wife dosn't get them because they are all our of money supporting the 40 children they just had!
Uh oh, and you're pregnant too.
Wow . . . this whole things is mind-boggling to me.
HOLY Frieda Kahlo!
Yes, you should accessorize. Use a purse. I know they have pockets in their dresses but they've gotta be keeping some things up under that do too!
Post a Comment