When did Rainbow Fish join in the fun?!?
I love the sunglasses, that's hilarious! My kids have always loved picking toys to bring in the tub too. I finally had to start doing a toy check before they brought them in when they started bringing stuffed animals in with them.
is that a shower-specific book, or just a now-soggy book?
Love the sunglasses. Clark is so cute reading in the tub!!
Shower book. I think it joined the party one afternoon when Clark threw it in the tub just because. It stayed there.
love it
What a doll! Who needs the beach?? You can have the whole thing right there in the tub--glasses and all! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
When did Rainbow Fish join in the fun?!?
I love the sunglasses, that's hilarious! My kids have always loved picking toys to bring in the tub too. I finally had to start doing a toy check before they brought them in when they started bringing stuffed animals in with them.
is that a shower-specific book, or just a now-soggy book?
Love the sunglasses. Clark is so cute reading in the tub!!
Shower book. I think it joined the party one afternoon when Clark threw it in the tub just because. It stayed there.
love it
What a doll! Who needs the beach?? You can have the whole thing right there in the tub--glasses and all! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment