Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Clark's Playmates

So we have a great playgroup, uh, group. We are all wives of first year medical or dental students and all of our kids are within a few months of each other. And some of us are just starting round two - again, within a few months of each other.

Here are some pictures taken by Denise, of the playmates.





7 comments:

Heather E. said...

we want to play! I love clark's green shirt.

hosander said...

I'm so happy to see him wearing socks all the time now!

Ann-Marie said...

I love the photos!

Nicole said...

Great pictures, I especially think the baby girl in pink is adorable. Maybe Clark could be her boyfriend or something.

Zach and Codi said...

Wow!! Could Clark's eyes be any bluer? They are beautiful, and he's adorable!!

JoEllen said...

I love the black and white picture. It is really cute!!

amelia and crew said...

Is it a play group for blondes only??