
After watching CNN's You Tube Republican Debates last night, I (Jan) decided that Mike Huckabee had something that every other candidate was lacking: Likeability.
He was genuine, he was funny, he took stands on issues, he didn't attack the others.
If I were to vote Republican, I would vote for him.
8 comments:
also, he plays the guitar.
yep, and he started his campaign on the Colbert Report. Or at least he gained momentum on it.
And he lost like 100 pounds.
I was hoping to vote for Colbert.
I still have a soft spot for Mitt. I really just want the world to see what great people Mormons are. Is that a shallow reason?
ummm... hello! We had this exact conversation last night!!!!
but also I don't think you should be basing your political opinions on likeability, there are other factors like experience and knowledge that I think Huckabee is lacking
Yeah, and I have a hard time seeing him and Putin having a serious relationship.
I like him, but his name is going to ruin him!! well... at least is better than Obama...
Isn't it required to vote Republican if you are in Texas?? Everytime a new candidate steps to the plate everyone gushes over him for awhile (Remember how great Fred Thompson was) but when its time to get into the mud and start the real wrestling, then the warts start to emerge...I'll wait to see how this Huckebee honeymoon ends.
Post a Comment