Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Meyers-Briggs and IQ

***I took another IQ test and my IQ went down 13 points. This one was longer than the original test that I took, which means that the sample size was larger. I think that we can all conclude that I am definitely not as smart as Bill Clinton.

So I took a Meyers-Briggs personality test like Jan and I am an ESTJ. I also took this quick IQ test and what do you know I am smarter than Bill Clinton(137) and George W. Bush (125). According to most of America that isn't too hard. However, I am not quite as smart as Einstein(160). I think that my IQ test is flawed, especially if I am supposed to be smarter than Bill Clinton, he was a Rhodes scholar and all, but then again he is from Arkansas. What is Arkansas anyway? Is it like a little rock? Maybe you all could enlighten me on these subjects like, such as.

1 comment:

JethRobyn said...

Wow, you are a genius! I'm afraid with my current state of brain, if I took that quiz, I'd get a four.