ENTP. WIsh I had a fun little way to classify myself. Oh wait, thanks to google, I do. "ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills. They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."
4 comments:
I am the exact same as you! Life IS an exciting drama!
ENTP. WIsh I had a fun little way to classify myself. Oh wait, thanks to google, I do. "ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills. They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."
yep, that's you Deidra :)
Thanks for the distraction! I think yours fits very well.
Post a Comment