Yesterday, the AC man came to fix our air conditioner. It's over 80 degrees in our apartment every night, probably. feels like it. We have the thing set at 70. So he came in, looked at my pretty, sheer curtains with open blinds in one room, and open curtains and blinds in Clark's room and told me that if I wanted to keep it cool, I needed to keep the sun out. Brilliant!
Next, the exterminator is going to tell me that I should clean up my sugar trails going from room to room to get rid of the cockroaches.
Good thing I spent all that time getting a degree.
2 comments:
Ummm, but if your AC is on... having the blinds open shouldn't make a difference... but maybe I'm an idiot.
(works in Utah and PA, maybe not in TX... :)
well..actually, having your blinds open does make a difference...trust me on that. But there also could be something wrong, thats just one of many possibilities. Has the filter been changed recently??
Post a Comment