Monday, August 13, 2007

Medical School


So, the first few weeks have been great. I just got done with my dissection lab. All I have to say is that the human brain is really cool. So now you know someone who has removed a human brain.

Now, I am in 50th lecture for the day and it is on embryology, specifically in vitro fertilization, the lecturer is from Houston and he is rather funny.

Speaking of fertilization, I wanted to send a shout out and congratulations to Jethro, Robyn and he who made his grand appearance this week, Lincoln. I am very happy for all three of you and hope that you are doing just great.

I thought that I would include a picture of the lecture hall.

I hope that you are all doing well.

Ben

4 comments:

JethRobyn said...

Thanks for the shout out. Wow that is really cool i know someone who has removed a human brain! I hope classes are going well. Let us know what other interesting things you get to pick apart.

Jancisco said...

guys, more people need to comment if we ever want to hear from Ben again. . .

Heather E. said...

Nice hair, Phil.

Aunt Soup said...

Ben,
Looks like a fun group. Maybe Scrubs isn't too far off...