Monday, August 20, 2007

Clark's getting ready to Party!

Just Clark eating some sweet potatoes before we go to a party on Sunday. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, he is getting so big! Look at him. I love his sweet shirt. I can't wait for Lincoln and Clark to play one day.

Unknown said...

This is Jethro. I love your video of Clark. I also loved the video 2 to the right after watching Clark. It's called GERM ACADEMY, and its a very strange short (instructional?) film about a downs syndrome lady who tries to woo some guy with an invite to watch Lord of the Rings, and feed him uncooked chicken.The guy refuses the meal, which she then eats. She then proceeds to go on a hallucinogenic trip to the middle of some game show directed by germs (also played by mentally challenged actors) infused with some wonderful, though dated video editing techniques. I recommend this one as much as Clark's.

Aunt Soup said...

I can't believe how much he has changed! He looks more like Ben now than ever. He is so cute. His hair is longer and he is just older looking. I miss him.

hosander said...

I like how Jethro relays his recommendations for books and movies.

Michelle said...

Hey Jan, your baby is adorable!! Hope you guys are doing well!!