Monday, July 23, 2007

Sea World!!!!




Yeah, we barely escaped from that guy.

Actually, our most obstinate enemy was the rain that started in the early afternoon. We got to see several shows (Shamu, the dolphins and Beluga, the waterskiers) and we saw lots of animals (alligators, sharks, coral reefs, flamingos) but all of the rides were shut down by the time we wanted to get on them, and we didn't know that there was a water park as part of Sea World, so we were pretty much the only ones there that didn't have a swimming suit on under our clothes. (My favorite thing of the trip: People who bought ponchos to wear over their swimming suits).

But on a good note, we got "Rain Day Passes" which will let us get in for free next time. Here is a picture:










4 comments:

Benjamin said...

I'm super-confused. You got to see Shamu in San Antonio . . . we got to see Shamu in San Diego. Which one is the real Shamu? SOMEONE IS LYING TO US!!!!!

hosander said...

Clark looks wholly unimpressed by the whole thing. I'm glad you got his rain-guard on though...

JethRobyn said...

Can we go to Sea World when we come and visit? I LOVE SEA WORLD!!! I agree with Ben though, I thought there was only one Shamu...somethings not right here.

Jancisco said...

Actually, guys, there were TWO Shamus at this park alone. So. . . I guess the only explanation that I have is that the trainers somehow got a hold of the Teslo machine from the Prestige.