Check out these pictures! Our friend Dani came over and took his picture on Sunday. She is AWESOME! Her blog is on the sidebar "Kurt & Dani" if you want to check out her other stuff.
OH MY GOSH, Those pictures are amazing. He is adorable. I love the last picture especially!!! We are so excited you guys are moving to Texas. ( A better state than Utah-only Zach's opinion, not Codi's) We need to get you a bumper sticker that reads, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could." I have seen them, they do exist.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, Those pictures are amazing. He is adorable. I love the last picture especially!!! We are so excited you guys are moving to Texas. ( A better state than Utah-only Zach's opinion, not Codi's) We need to get you a bumper sticker that reads, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could." I have seen them, they do exist.
Post a Comment