Last night we forgot about the corn cooking on the stove while we were barbequeing with some friends. Ben said it looked like a Hot Box when he went down there. Then he explained what a hot box was. If you ever want to get high, don't use burnt corn smoke. It doesn't make you feel anything but yucky.
I can't even imagine what our new neighbors are going to think when a Penske pulls up full of liquor boxes smelling like burnt corn.
2 comments:
Tell 'em if they'll help you move in you'll invite them over for a brewski.
A nice young man in my Sunday school class kindly explained hot boxing to me. After telling me about one of the girls in my YW class getting drunk at a party and puking off a balcony. I think I lost some of my innocence that day.
Post a Comment