Saturday, February 26, 2011

Myra's Six Month photos

 Well, she's already SIX months!  She keeps getting cuter and her hair keeps growing. . . straight up.



 (**Dani Vest, doesn't this look EXACTLY like the pictures you took of Clark?**)



 I had a scarf in my hair that (like always) didn't stay in, so the kids took turns putting it on.  I think it looks better on them.

Myra is such an easy, happy baby.  I took her to a 3-hour long community meeting today about cancer prevention and she barely made a peep.  I love having her as the third.  She is so mellow.

3 comments:

hosander said...

those are so cute.
i hope her hair grows straight up like yours purportedly did as a child.

janel said...

Mild third children are God's way of telling us to hang in there, I think. At least it's helping me through my number one and TWO!!!

Dani said...

It's Clark... as a girl! So cute...