Just another day out destroying mushrooms in the yard. Does it rain that much where you live? That mushrooms spontaneously "bloom" in the grass? I thought it was a little strange.
Smile, Clarky! (It's his best on-demand photo smile)
Yes. In Enid, OK. our mushrooms were huge! I was just as surprised to see mushrooms in my yard. Xander loved them, of course. Your kids are so cute! Isn't it so crazy how fast they grow?
We get giant mushrooms here in SC. The lady across the street gets an ever growing "fairy ring" of mushrooms. It started out a foot or so across a few years ago and now it grows about 10 feet in diameter. It is a perfect circle of white mushrooms. I like to imagine the fairy parties that take place there under the full moon. It must be a fairy world fair judging from the size. Each mushroom is a fairy nation's pavilion :)
5 comments:
Your children are beautiful!
Clark changed so much, he is so cute, so is Eva. And yes we had mushrooms growing in our outdoor flower pot with daffodils.
Yes. In Enid, OK. our mushrooms were huge! I was just as surprised to see mushrooms in my yard. Xander loved them, of course. Your kids are so cute! Isn't it so crazy how fast they grow?
We get giant mushrooms here in SC. The lady across the street gets an ever growing "fairy ring" of mushrooms. It started out a foot or so across a few years ago and now it grows about 10 feet in diameter. It is a perfect circle of white mushrooms. I like to imagine the fairy parties that take place there under the full moon. It must be a fairy world fair judging from the size. Each mushroom is a fairy nation's pavilion :)
We have no mushrooms here in sand land New Mexico but maybe that is good cause my kids would eat them!
Post a Comment