Just before I drifted off to sleep, I put my iPhone in it's case, and then gently tucked it in next to me in my sleeping bag. Then I had this thought, "What am I doing? Am I actually sleeping with my iPhone? Is this phone actually so important that I would be uncomfortable in my sleeping bag, just so I can keep it warm and cozy?" Sigh, yes it is, I am such a sap!
3 comments:
Great post, because you totally had me going. I thought you were going to realize that it's just a phone—a collection of transistors and crystals and such—and banish it to your car or your backpack or something. But, like me, you cherish the amazing little bit of engineering that is the iPhone. It's okay—I will never go on a campout without the Internet again. Sorry, nature.
You may as well get used to it. My Dad always talks about sleeping with the phone on his chest for 18 years or delivering babies!!! You're going to have lots of on call nights in the next couple of years!
Oh my gosh. I am totally laughing out loud reading this post. Sal about fell out of his chair (he is still working for Apple). What a great testimonial.
This should be a commercial!!
Post a Comment