Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures

Our photo-worthy day in Utah (you get a pretty good idea of what every day was like, since we wore these clothes pretty much every day).

Freezing
Two little monkeys, warming in the bed.





On a side note, Eva will only eat if she can feed herself. I don't know what is more time consuming: shoveling in every bite, or cleaning up after independence.



10 comments:

Deidra said...

I love your hair. You probably cut it months ago and have had pictures of it on the blog, but I just noticed it. I think it suits you well!

JoEllen said...

I too agree, I LOVE your hair. It's beautiful.

Eva is dang cute feeding herself. I love those pictures, they're awesome.

Jessica F. said...

Hello! Let's talk about your adorable hair that was not even mentioned by yourself is this post. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE!

Jenni S said...

Cute pictures. I love the last of Eva. Katelin was just like her. Had to feed herself, and very messy. What a little cutie pie. It's so much fun watching them grow up.

Diana said...

I love your hair too

Zach and Codi said...

So cute!! You, the kids, and... your hair! As everyone has already mentioned you look fabulous! Love the cut and color? (If you didn't color it, then I like the color it has become. Or maybe I'm just crazy and it hasn't changed at all and my little ramble has now made me sound foolish. Oh well!) Love ya!

Emily said...

You really are all just beautiful!! I can't believe how fast your little ones are growing up!

Jancisco said...

Thanks for the encouragement on my hair, guys. I got it cut just before I left to Utah, inspired by my sister to get "mowgli bangs". The color is a rapidly turning grey. I'm just going to be one of those prematurely grey people.

janel said...

Mowgli bangs! I love, love Eva's little hat. How do you get her to keep it on? She is one adorable mini Jan.

LeChem Fam said...

Holy cow I can not believe how much little Eva looks just like you! We are in UT right now and I actually had to go buy my kids winter coats cause it is so cold!