Monday, August 31, 2009

Eva's first trip around the sun











We are so glad that Eva came to our family. She is such a joyful soul.

Happy Birthday!

11 comments:

hosander said...

Happy Birthday cutie! keep that mom on her toes!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

She is adorable! I love your pictures! We have photoshop elements so to darken the edges I just use the 'burn' application. I don't know if that helps or answers your question.

Happy Birthday Eva!

janel said...

Such a cute title, and such a cute baby!

JethRobyn said...

YEA!!! Happy Birthday Eva!!! We love you sweety!!

Tricia said...

Is she still engaged to my Caleb? The offer still stands on our side. Hope you are doing well!

Tricia

Zach and Codi said...

How is she one already?!? My how time flies! Give that beautiful girl a big kiss from me!!

Jenni S said...

I cannot believe it's that time already! How fun!!!

Jolyn said...

Happy Birthday, Eva! You just keep getting cuter with every picture that I see. Maybe someday, we'll meet for real!

Heather E. said...

She's not one! She's not! I honestly thought she was still like 6 months or something. Even though I have a kid, I still can't tell ages of children by just looking at them and I swear you just barely had her. What?

Ryan & Keri said...

Already?! Happy belated! What a darling girl!

Lyssa Beth said...

I can't believe she's one already! Where did that past year go?! I hope you had a great day!