Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Goings on


The other day, Clark and Horton went out to wait for Ben to get home. They were extremely patient--like 5 minutes out there watching for Ben and calling out "Daddy". But, of course, as soon as they gave up and came in, he came home. Clark has also taken to referring to Ben as "Ben", which I secretly love.


I love being a little girl's mom more than I imagined that I would.

Easter egg hunting was a screaming success this year, Clark was only limited by the size of his basket.






13 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I had to look a few time at that last picture to realize that was Clark, he looks so grown up. I'm excited that we only have to wait one more month to see you!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Just thought I'd better get caught up with your cute fam! I love all of the pictures!

hosander said...

so cute, keep it up - more pictures and blogs!

Charly said...

You take beautiful photographs.

Nicole said...

I love Clark and Horton. We're going to miss you guys. Could you email me that picture of Mary?

Jolyn Chelak said...

Beautiful photos. I also love being the mom of girls, but mine quickly grew out of the "girly" things like nail polish. Now I am lucky if I can get them in a skirt or dress, let alone anything pink or with embellisments. They're still a joy, though, and I love their company.

janel said...

Ooh, the toenails picture. So sweet.

Denise and Brandon said...

Love the toenail picture. Clark is looking so grown up.

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I'm so impressed by the toe picture-I tried for hours to get a good one of Sadie and I...no dice.

Seantae Jackson said...

That's so cute that Clark waited that long for Ben (5 minutes is forever for a little guy!) And I LOVE the picts of your toes together! I'm excited to have all that frilly stuff too one day!

JoEllen said...

I love the picture of Clark and Horton waiting for daddy. It's just too cute. Easter this year is going to be so much more fun I think. It's fun when the kids start to really be able to participate in things. Easter egg hunting looks like a blast!

Zach and Codi said...

Oh how I love that little Clarkie, and the painted toe nails picture is absolutely fabulous!! You are such an artist!

Heather E. said...

I really love painting nails too. I thought I'd swear off all the girly stuff but I can't help it.
We miss you gu