Very cool! I loved it!! This is really great! When Eva's video came up Lincoln yelled "it's a basketball!" I think we have some things to work on before the new baby comes.....
It was fun to see all the 'firsts' on your slideshow! I'm really behind on Christmas cards...could you e-mail me your address? h_kellee@hotmail.com It will be more like a new years card :) Hope you have a great Christmas!
7 comments:
Very cool! I loved it!! This is really great! When Eva's video came up Lincoln yelled "it's a basketball!" I think we have some things to work on before the new baby comes.....
That was really sweet. I'm glad you had such a wonderful year. Merry Christmas!
That was a perfect grandma's Christmas card! Thanks so much for the post. Love you all.
That's awesome! Can you make me one!
It was fun to see all the 'firsts' on your slideshow! I'm really behind on Christmas cards...could you e-mail me your address? h_kellee@hotmail.com It will be more like a new years card :) Hope you have a great Christmas!
That was the best "Christmas Card" I've seen. I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!
This is so sweet. I love it! And Clark is WAY cuter than the Christmas Story kid.
Post a Comment