Now I've had to stalk you!!! I found your blog on Katie Christensens! You didn't think I would find you, but I did! I love seeing your cute family. You look so great!
He makes the most darling cowboy in the entire west! My, my, my, you really did get a haircut. It's gorgeous!! And awesome pumpkins by the way. I like the pirate, even with the nose ring.
Oh my gosh--where did you find his little chaps?! So cute!!! And your little sprite is so precious! I'm entirely impressed by your pumpkins--we need to join the program. Everyone did really elaborate carvings this year, and we're still old school. Anyway, I love your hair--you're beautiful, Jan.
7 comments:
holy smokes! he went on the log ride?! what a cool kid.
I really like the sprite costume, even if Eva doesn't. and I think Ben's cat is really cool.
amazing pumpkins and cute kids. you adults are cute too!
Now I've had to stalk you!!! I found your blog on Katie Christensens! You didn't think I would find you, but I did! I love seeing your cute family. You look so great!
He makes the most darling cowboy in the entire west! My, my, my, you really did get a haircut. It's gorgeous!! And awesome pumpkins by the way. I like the pirate, even with the nose ring.
Way too cute!
So Clark ended up being okay with the chaps. That's great news. And the bandana is a winner!
Hooray for short hairs!
Oh my gosh--where did you find his little chaps?! So cute!!! And your little sprite is so precious! I'm entirely impressed by your pumpkins--we need to join the program. Everyone did really elaborate carvings this year, and we're still old school. Anyway, I love your hair--you're beautiful, Jan.
Post a Comment