Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cutest Eva on the block

Well, Eva is finally home. She got to stay in the hospital an extra 3 days because she was so cute and the nurses didn't want her to leave yet. Okay, she was really jaundiced too--just like Clark was, and she was under the lights for 3 extra days, but now she's fine.

I guess that is going to happen with all of our babies. Who would have thought that in deciding who you are going to marry you need to check blood type compatibilities?


Last day in the hospital


In her coming home outfit (thumbs up)


First bath at home (thumbs down from Eva)

First photo shoot (thumbs up)




31 comments:

hosander said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

But I don't think she likes that quilt too much

Jolyn said...

Super cute Eva. And super cute flower headband. Did you make that headband, Jan?

Zach and Codi said...

AHHH!! I absolutely adore her!! She is so beautiful, and precious, and wonderful!! I am so excited for you guys! I just can't get enough of her!! Best of luck on getting any sleep!!

JethRobyn said...

So cute, oh my gosh, seriously cutest Eva EVER! I seriously lucked out on the cute niece department. One day I'll have a girl so i can put cute bows in her hair instead of a baseball cap

Ann-Marie said...

Oh goodness, these pictures are fabulous! She is beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Sara said...

Oh I love her and I haven't even met her. Good work Jan and Ben.

Nicole said...

Well, they said it all. She's so adorable, even cuter in person too. This one has Jan written all over it - Eva that is.

JoEllen said...

I love the first picture you posted. she is really darling!

Erika said...

Congratulations! That is one beautiful girl.

Mariley Johnson said...

CUTE!

Bridgette said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Oh, I wish I could hold her. What a doll!

the browns said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Geoff & I are so happy for you guys!!

Dani said...

ummm... Hi Jan Jr.! So sweet!

the Danosaur said...

That is one cute kid. She looks just like you, Jan. (You are one cute kid too.) Love the pictures.

Beetle said...

Thumbs up for sure!

Denise and Brandon said...

She is so adorable. I think she looks a lot like you. How are you doing? I am feeling a lot better lately. Your bread was delicious. Thank you so much!

Ryan & Keri said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL, and I love her name. You guys make cute kids!

JEM said...

OMG TEH CHEEKS!!!! These pictures are making me lactate.

fREnCh TrOSt said...

She is such a perfect precious little angel! What a labor story! Jan has always been one tough cookie. Congratulations from the Trosts!

amelia and crew said...

Your blog gets more comments than any other blog EVER. I can see why! What a sweetie. Congratulations again!

Jantzen and Stephanie said...

What a beautiful baby! And I have to agree with others--she looks just like Jan. Welcome home Eva!

Unknown said...

I want to hold her!

let me know when we can come by! she is SOOOOOO precious!

Jenni S said...

What a beautiful little girlie girl. I love that you took a crying pic too. I think it's just so cute how their little faces scrunch up. Have fun with that cutie!

Kellee said...

She is absolutely beautiful and it sounded like it was quite a bit of work to get her here. Way to be tough. I can't imagine being pregnant or having kids but several days of contractions sounds horrible. I'm super impressed. Congrats!

LeChem Fam said...

What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations. I could look at these pictures all day she is so cute. I hope Clark is doing good.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!!

LauraLee said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby girl. I am excited to hear you named her Eva too.

Jen said...

I used to think that Kayson as the cutest newborn I had ever seen but he has just been brutally pushed off that platform. She is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

I love this! And that yellow bow is adorable. She looks so much older than her hospital pics. She is at a perfect age to take fun pics and poses. I'd love to take pics of her!

Daniel Hunter said...

Wow!!! Good work Ben & Jan! That's definitely an amazing labor experience. Eva is so "simpetichnaya" and just a gorgeous little girl :) Great posts!

Lindsey Whiting said...

I love all the wonderful pix. Eva is a beautiful baby!!