My great friends here threw a shower for Eva. Who would have thought that the single day of the summer when it rained all day long would coincide with the pool party shower? I think that Ann-Marie may just be a rain maker. She leaves Texas, and it goes dry for 2 months. She comes back, and it rains. She plans a party and it pours.
Anyway, the rescheduled pool party shower was so much fun. Thank you to everyone who came to support me and baby Eva. And if you didn't come, you were invited. So shame on you.

No, I didn't ask permission of anyone to post pictures of them in their bathing suits. Sorry.



I'm usually all about the food. This was no different. It was delicious.




Thanks Ann-Marie and Lindsey for a very memorable and enjoyable time.
11 comments:
I am sad I couldn't make it to the rescheduled party!! It looked so fun and glad you had a great time! Yummy food too :) I'll see you tomorrow
rain maker...I like the sound of that. Too bad my lawn is still brown!
What a fun shower! And you look beautiful, Jan!
I cannot believe Eva will be here so soon. We can't wait to meet her. You look so good for being nine months pregnant!! You look more like 7 months :). We miss you clark
You look WAY to cute in a bathing suit!
You still look cute, pregnant, rain, kid on hip, and all! (I'd love to plan a Havasu Pai trip... we couldn't take kids though... PARTY!)
Fun!!!! I'm so excited to see pic's of that cute litte Eva. You guys are adorable.
Why didn't I get invited? :) I love you Jan. I am so excited for Baby Eva to come to your family?
Remember when I left a comment and put a question mark at the end of a statement? That was weird. (And this has gone from bad to worse. . . )
Sara, you are too funny. I didn't want you to feel OBLIGATED to catch a flight from Indianapolis, so I figured just not inviting you was the polite thing to do. Although, I should have, because then you would have had to stay an extra 3 days until the rescheduled shower actually happened. And we could have made hobo bags.
Post a Comment