isn't the waiting game fun? good luck and I hope everything goes well!
Progression is part of the plan, doesn't Eva know that? well, we're routing for you here. looking forward to updates.
She's just waiting for Grandma to get there.
Eva, it's your Aunt Robyn, it's time to come out...please be a good girl and listen. Jan, good luck! We love you.
I feel for you Jan! I'm in the same boat, although it sounds like you might have your baby before me. I hope everything goes well!
Good luck! I hope everything turns out alright!
Oh! She's just building up our excitement. . . Good luck January!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
isn't the waiting game fun? good luck and I hope everything goes well!
Progression is part of the plan, doesn't Eva know that? well, we're routing for you here. looking forward to updates.
She's just waiting for Grandma to get there.
Eva, it's your Aunt Robyn, it's time to come out...please be a good girl and listen. Jan, good luck! We love you.
I feel for you Jan! I'm in the same boat, although it sounds like you might have your baby before me. I hope everything goes well!
Good luck! I hope everything turns out alright!
Oh! She's just building up our excitement. . .
Good luck January!
Post a Comment