WoW! That place looks awesome. I think places like that are the golden spots of the USA. Clark is looking so much bigger! What a cutie pie. These are some great pics! Oh yes...why couldn't I ride on a steer as a bride?
Jan I wish we had gone to Fredricksburg at the same time! It sounds much more fun your way... I totally saw Gillespie county and thought of all you Gillespies and ex-Gillespies who I love. I'm glad you got a picture of it!
these are some really great pictures, good investment. especially the one of you, you look like you fit right in. and also I'm a little jealous of your vacation-friendly attitude in life.
That looks like such a neat place! I love the pictures you took...especially the square tub. I've never heard or seen that. I actually think its kind of cool. I'm glad you guys got to go on one more outing before school starts! Is the heat still really bad down there?
I love Fredricksburg. That is where my middle school girlfriend lives. North of Fredricksburg has this great reptile farm. They have all these snakes and reptiles just hangin out and the crocs live with flamingos.
How soon until I get to hang out with you? And will Ben be back in school again? Maybe he can take some sick days or something. Clark's sandals are looking great with those socks on. haha
Luckenbach looks like a wonderful town to make dreams come true. I loved Ben's t-shirt from there, so glad you guys had so much fun! By the way I love your pictures, your so good at photography.
15 comments:
WoW! That place looks awesome. I think places like that are the golden spots of the USA. Clark is looking so much bigger! What a cutie pie. These are some great pics!
Oh yes...why couldn't I ride on a steer as a bride?
Jan I wish we had gone to Fredricksburg at the same time! It sounds much more fun your way...
I totally saw Gillespie county and thought of all you Gillespies and ex-Gillespies who I love. I'm glad you got a picture of it!
Um, I love this. These pictures are awesome. The license plates are my favorite.
And I just got a great idea...it involves a glossy homemade coffee table book. Interested?
What a fun adventure. I'm quite sure that if the world were to see this post, Luckenbach would jump in tourists by the thousands.
Great pics!
So much fun! I love that the adventure begins and ends with Clark. He really is so blonde and so adorable!
these are some really great pictures, good investment. especially the one of you, you look like you fit right in.
and also I'm a little jealous of your vacation-friendly attitude in life.
Hi Jan.
We made the trip up to Fredericksburg a few weekends ago. Your pics are much more enjoyable to look at.
Looks like y'all are really soaking up the culture. That's really cool. Those are some great pics.
Love the Pictures. It's crazy that towns like this still exist but I love it! We're here in Texas through Sep. then back home to Utah.
Jan,
How are you??? I'm so glad you wrote to me. YOu have a beautiful family and you boy is just adorable.
Where did you learn Russian?
That looks like such a neat place! I love the pictures you took...especially the square tub. I've never heard or seen that. I actually think its kind of cool. I'm glad you guys got to go on one more outing before school starts! Is the heat still really bad down there?
I love Fredricksburg. That is where my middle school girlfriend lives. North of Fredricksburg has this great reptile farm. They have all these snakes and reptiles just hangin out and the crocs live with flamingos.
How soon until I get to hang out with you? And will Ben be back in school again? Maybe he can take some sick days or something. Clark's sandals are looking great with those socks on. haha
I've never even been to Texas, but your pictures made me homesick for it.
Luckenbach looks like a wonderful town to make dreams come true. I loved Ben's t-shirt from there, so glad you guys had so much fun! By the way I love your pictures, your so good at photography.
Post a Comment