Yes yes, we're still alive. We've just been so busy these last three weeks with important activities that we haven't had time to record them for our posterity and random blog lurkers.

busy seeing the gardens and dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point.
busy playing in water fountains.

busy squirming, and then falling out of strollers on hard paved surfaces.

busy getting in fights (or falling down)

super busy raking.
busy playing cards and going on picnics
busy with hikes and getting feet wet
busy with graduation (yes, that is Matt. The Raptor.)
Mostly just busy having fun.
8 comments:
Your busy summer looks like our busy summer. Lots of fun! I love that kind of busy.
I love that last picture of clark on the swing. He looks so happy!! That was a good day. Could you email me that picture of Toni and I at the gardens? I tried to download it, and it wouldn't work.
I love the swing picture too! Clark is just adorable and appears to be a very good raker!
Well...I guess my comment isn't going to be very original. I just wanted to tell you guys that we added you to our blog page and tell you I LOVE that swing picture. Nice shot to whomever took that one! It was funny to run into you guys yesterday. Small World!
Wow. Your family can sure make some weird faces.
Ben's eye looks awesome!!! Good job. I hope he didn't somehow fall on a chainsaw.
Thanks for putting up a new blog finally. I'm sad I'm missing such a fun, busy summer with you guys.
Everything looks like so much fun-I've heard the dinosaur museum is really cool! What a fun summer vacation!
Oh I'm so bad at commenting! I am glad that you're so busy! Say, are you going to still be in Utah on the 14th of July? I fly in that day and would love to see you guys. It's probably wishful thinking though. And by the way, Tyler wants more details on Ben's eye. Looks brutal, man.
Post a Comment