He looks like us... but only one explorer. Isn't it fun to watch them figure it out. My favorite is when he looses his footing for a minute, you can almost see his heart jump for a second. Cameron has taken 3 steps without holding onto anything, and is starting to walk from object to object (instead of just grazing). And Owen has learned to climb. He can go up any flight of stairs and loves to figure out how to climb up and over barriers! Clark looks great... and I love the leg extension to get him in the shot (I've done the same thing!!!)
11 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he's doing that already! I love how he studies the grooves in the crib, he's so observant. What a cutie.
wow, Olivia is falling behind!! she still dosen't cruise like that!
He's really cute!
Go Clark go!
Wow! he is so big, i can't wait to see him, although he might walk all over lincoln! He is so cute.
I think you have the smartest child ever born. I know you'll agree with me.
You are so right. I DO agree with you!
Looks like he's feeling better. Mary's ready to play again. Maybe they can have foot races by then?!
Does using furniture and legs for balance constitute first steps? Or does that have to be without any help?
Holy Cow?! Super Clark really is super!
I can't believe how big he has gotten. He's all grown up. Now that I have a new born every baby seems so big to me, but Clark really is
He looks like us... but only one explorer. Isn't it fun to watch them figure it out. My favorite is when he looses his footing for a minute, you can almost see his heart jump for a second. Cameron has taken 3 steps without holding onto anything, and is starting to walk from object to object (instead of just grazing). And Owen has learned to climb. He can go up any flight of stairs and loves to figure out how to climb up and over barriers! Clark looks great... and I love the leg extension to get him in the shot (I've done the same thing!!!)
Post a Comment