As witness to that awkward moment, may I just say that you looked no more pregnant than all the other women who wear flowy empire waist tops these days.
I'm sorry but that should NEVER EVER be brought up to a woman when they aren't sure...I mean come on!!! Either way you put it, it's like the biggest insult in the world! I'm so sorry you experienced that....whoever told you that is a retard! And I also have to say that you are looking great. You are so thin, how could someone think otherwise?
That's so funny! The thing is that I feel skinnier in empire waist shirts (is that the kind of shirt it is?) but maybe it's that people think I look pregnant so my belly is ok... I'd wear the shirt, and laugh it off! (You look great!)
I broke the rule and asked a friend in our ward that question. Lucky for me, the answer was, "Yes! Seven months along." Obviously, I hadn't seen much of her in the previous month(s)!
7 comments:
As witness to that awkward moment, may I just say that you looked no more pregnant than all the other women who wear flowy empire waist tops these days.
thats breaking a cardinal rule! I thought all people know that.
I'm sorry but that should NEVER EVER be brought up to a woman when they aren't sure...I mean come on!!! Either way you put it, it's like the biggest insult in the world! I'm so sorry you experienced that....whoever told you that is a retard!
And I also have to say that you are looking great. You are so thin, how could someone think otherwise?
I have the same kind of shirt...I sort of like making people feel akward about asking now!
That's so funny! The thing is that I feel skinnier in empire waist shirts (is that the kind of shirt it is?) but maybe it's that people think I look pregnant so my belly is ok... I'd wear the shirt, and laugh it off! (You look great!)
I think you're cute. Wear whatever you want.
I broke the rule and asked a friend in our ward that question. Lucky for me, the answer was, "Yes! Seven months along." Obviously, I hadn't seen much of her in the previous month(s)!
Apparently you were pregnant at the time. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
Post a Comment