Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New look

So, what do you think??


By the way, the SECOND round of Amish bread was baked to doneness and MUCH better, for those who know what I'm talking about.

By the other way, I've typed this entire blog with one hand. I've also done the following with one hand:

sliced a tomato
buttoned and unbuttoned my pants (just try it!)
washed dishes
vacuumed
cut paper
made dinner


I'll keep you posted as my list grows.

miss you Heather.

6 comments:

Dani said...

You forgot my starter. :-(

Jancisco said...

I KNOW! Do you still want it? It's on day 4.

JethRobyn said...

Once again very impressed Jan! You'll have to teach me the tricks of surviving when you lose your arm when you become a mom! I like the new look very much. And am still very happy that nasty leg pictures are gone!

Benjamin said...

It looks strangely familiar...

Dani said...

Oh, and I like your new blog template... I really like blue...

Thaddeus said...

I don't see any picture.