Oh he's so darling! I am amazed at how his 4-month appointment turned out. He weighs more than Haven now I think. But that rice cereal has toughened her up a bit. I don't think we're even close to sitting up alone yet. Clark, Haven says hi.
Yeah, we are going to post pictures/videos of all of his accomplishments, it just never occurs to me when he's in a good mood. So I try to make him do it when I think of it, but he's too tired/grumpy/hungry to do it.
Now Ben has the camera in the Tetons. I hope he doesn't get eaten by a bear.
7 comments:
Oh he's so darling! I am amazed at how his 4-month appointment turned out. He weighs more than Haven now I think. But that rice cereal has toughened her up a bit. I don't think we're even close to sitting up alone yet. Clark, Haven says hi.
YEA!! The chair omes into use..even though he didn't really like the rice, thats still cool! Yea Clark!
also, sitting naked in a recliner. i think you need to put a picture of him chewing on "Utopia" to illustrate his prowess.
Yeah, we are going to post pictures/videos of all of his accomplishments, it just never occurs to me when he's in a good mood. So I try to make him do it when I think of it, but he's too tired/grumpy/hungry to do it.
Now Ben has the camera in the Tetons. I hope he doesn't get eaten by a bear.
He's also pretty good at the flirty smiles. I know I was smitten.
That is among the most adorable babies I've seen.
And we're all still wondering how long until he's on the mutton busting circuit...
Post a Comment