It looks like Clark is smiling in the first picture. He already has so many different facial expressions. How is mommy doing? Are you guys getting any sleep right now? Give me a call if you need anything.
I hope Ben is making good use of all his photography skills he's learning this semester and getting awesome shots of Clark!
Thanks for inviting us over Sunday. Clark looked bigger to me then than he did on Friday. And I mean it. :-)
We are so excited for you guys! Clark is adorable! Congratulations to all three of you! Hope to see you at the mission reunion.
Less and less like Strong Bad all the time. . .I love you three!
How's about a picture with Grandpa posted?
Sad news: I don't think we managed a picture with Grandpa this weekend. We'll have to fix that next weekend! By the way, Beetle and Dad saved our lives (well, my life) by coming up to help. I didn't think we needed help, but boy howdy, did we ever. The Boman's house is looking pretty sweet now, thanks to them.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It looks like Clark is smiling in the first picture. He already has so many different facial expressions. How is mommy doing? Are you guys getting any sleep right now? Give me a call if you need anything.
I hope Ben is making good use of all his photography skills he's learning this semester and getting awesome shots of Clark!
Thanks for inviting us over Sunday. Clark looked bigger to me then than he did on Friday. And I mean it. :-)
We are so excited for you guys! Clark is adorable! Congratulations to all three of you! Hope to see you at the mission reunion.
Less and less like Strong Bad all the time. . .
I love you three!
How's about a picture with Grandpa posted?
Sad news: I don't think we managed a picture with Grandpa this weekend. We'll have to fix that next weekend!
By the way, Beetle and Dad saved our lives (well, my life) by coming up to help. I didn't think we needed help, but boy howdy, did we ever.
The Boman's house is looking pretty sweet now, thanks to them.
Post a Comment